Miss those sweet words that tickle my heart
Miss those touches that tease my soul
I am lost between dream oceans
I am drowning taking those pleasures with me
When I opened my eyes
I saw what life really is
If I can go back to the dreamland again
That's the only wish I can ask for
I closed my eyes forever that day
Unexpectedly leaving everything behind
But alone in my world without knowing what happened
I am smiling
Miss those touches that tease my soul
I am lost between dream oceans
I am drowning taking those pleasures with me
When I opened my eyes
I saw what life really is
If I can go back to the dreamland again
That's the only wish I can ask for
I closed my eyes forever that day
Unexpectedly leaving everything behind
But alone in my world without knowing what happened
I am smiling
Comments
Post a Comment