Heart beats to a young beat
The sweet sound of lovely thoughts
The continuous desire that a thirsty eye has
Oh I feel your warmth now
Hiding amids the tiny winds
Hiding between your sweet cheeks
I am a small roll of hair
Blooming to smile with you
At first we talked with our eyes
Now I hear them as sweet words
Oh I feel what Love is all about
Like a never dying love story
I will protect with all my heart
To the never ending years to come
The sweet sound of lovely thoughts
The continuous desire that a thirsty eye has
Oh I feel your warmth now
Hiding amids the tiny winds
Hiding between your sweet cheeks
I am a small roll of hair
Blooming to smile with you
At first we talked with our eyes
Now I hear them as sweet words
Oh I feel what Love is all about
Like a never dying love story
I will protect with all my heart
To the never ending years to come
Comments
Post a Comment