Skip to main content

Feeling hungry from the belly up and down


Feeling hungry from the belly up and down
If there is food nearby which can fill in the stomack
But everyone knows this ugly truth
The one who fills the belly with a smoke
Will die a painful death for soul and mind

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Loving to a star far far away

There is a bright star in the long sky Shining with a smile looking at the Earth There is a newborn golden butterfly Looking at the shining light from far below "Oh only if I can be a star like that" Be there shining aside with it Lonely star, you have gone too far I can't come close to you I don't have the strength in my wings But, if I can I will fly away to you To feel your warmth by your side So I am loving to a star far far away Looking from heaven